I’m a little sick of the “woe is me cancer stuff”.
As a drove during rush hour this morning, I started to ponder what new “iproducts” might be invented. There’s already the ipod, the iphone, and ipad (which I can’t help but think of it in the panty liner sense).
Apple should consider my new “isuggestions”:
9. iRun: Its pretty simple. It runs for you and gives you that “runner’s high” without having you actually move a muscle. Great for recovering over-exercisiers and people that pretend to like running but loathe it deep down.
8. iNature. Why go outdoors and risk getting stung by mosquitoes when you can enjoy all the magnificient splendors of nature from the comfort of your own handheld device?
7. iRide: its Apple’s version of a car that doesnt run on gas and disappears at a click of a button so there is no need to hunt for parking.
6. iSnuggie: Stay warm, comfortable and post videos, blogs, update your facebook, or engage in some of the positions below! All from your favorite “blanket with sleeves”!
5. iOatmeal: For the token oatmeal-loving foodblogger. This bowl of oats is programmed to fix your oatmeal just the way you like it. With you almond/ soy/ rice,/yak milk, or with your almond/peanut/coconut/cashew/ butter, and whatever extras you like. Personally, my iOatmeal bowl would be empty. Because (gasp) I don’t like oatmeal!
4. iScream: just really good ice cream that refills it self.
3. iProtection: its a shield, a gun, a condom, and a birth control pill all in one handy device!
2. iSauteePan: Cooking with apps was never so push-button.
1. iSore: A picture of yours truly 😉
What iProduct would you pitch?