I think everyone’s traffic takes a plunge on saturdays. I suppose people aren’t at work procrastinating or they are too wasted from partying it up the night before.
Regardless, I was drained today. So this post is brief and not really motivational or inspiring. So its another rousing round of questions worthy of my answer.
1) Why is Grape Nuts cereal called that, when it contains neither grapes, nor nuts?
I thought I was the only one who asked this question…when I was a kid, I thought it would be a box of grapes, instead, it was little rocks that soaked up all the milk and was utterly disappointing. Anyhow, it has something to due with “grape sugar” but I think its to mess with our minds
2) Why are softballs hard?
They are soft until women starting fondling them than they get hard……I know, I’m gross.
3) If vegetatians eat vegtables.. what do huminitarians eat?
4) can you get cornered in a round room?
No, you get “rounded”
5) Why does grape flavor smell the way it is when actual grapes don’t taste or smell anything like it.
Because if it were really made of grapes, it would be wine!
6) Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?
Because bread is hip, and its hip to be square.
7) Can a short person “talk down” to a taller person?
No, thats why I carry a ladder everywhere I go.
Got any questions and answers of your own? Why are saturdays so slow on the blogosphere?
Here’s another question…..What do you get when you put bacon and maple syrup into cornbread? The ultimate chili topper! Maple bacon corn muffins!
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Combine all the dry ingredients. Whisk in the wet ingredients until everything is well combined. Fold in the bacon and scoop into muffin tins. Bake for about 15 minuets or until golden.