It was an intense day at yoga school. No “yoga” but plenty of anatomy lectures. Thank goodness we could eat through the entire thing! I will talk about some of the interesting stuff I learned tomorrow.
Heather passed this along to me the other day. It’s called 5 Answers for 5 Questions. Since I saw some people commented on the giveaway page that they’d like to know more about me, this is a cool way for you. I’m not entirely serious though on most of these, but you’ll know which ones are obviously written to get a giggle out of you. Enjoy:
1.) What was on your To-Do list today:
- feed boss’s dog and walk her
- eat….no hesitation there
- blog, and blog surf a bit, I’ve been so busy today from yoga school, that I miss out on my other bloggie friends
- attempt to clean and fold my laundry but accept that I may pass out in a food coma before I get a chance to do that
2.) 5 Snacks you enjoy:
- cottage cheese and peaches
- guacamole and anything I can dip into it!
- almonds (most nuts except brazil nuts, cause they only sell like four per bag and who wants to have just four big nuts?)
- “yogurt messes” containing greek yogurt, some sort of fruit, some sort of spice like cinnamon and cocoa, and a crunch factor like toasted nuts, cereal, chia seeds, even a crumbled sugar cone will do (actually, those are ESPECIALLY delicious for yogurt messes)
- Lately, my cottage cheese ice cream!
3.) 5 Places you have lived:
Sorry, only 4
- Los Angeles, CA (Carthay Circle, to be exact)
- New York, NY (Manhattan for a few months before college)
- Santa Barbara, CA (college)
- Los Angeles, CA (but the “Westwood” area to be exact, where I call home now)
4.) What were you doing 5 years ago
- running A LOT (too much!)
- studying theater at UC Santa Barbara
- Starting a food review website (my old one)
- consuming way too much frozen yogurt!
- starting to get on facebook (you know, way back when it was just for college students)
5.) 5 things you would do if you were a Billionaire:
- Hang out with my billionaire friends (Bill Gates, Oprah, you know, my BFF’s!)
- Buy my dad an airplane and a trip to Nepal (as a thank you present for paying for my treatment)
- Tell my landlord to go suck it and get lots of pets! Cause technically, I could just buy my whole apartment building.
- Play REALLY intense practical jokes on people, like have people’s car filled with cooked spaghetti. cause I mean, how funny would that be if my friend opened his car door, and out comes this avalanche of noodles! Its like a carb monster attacked his car! Then I’d buy them a new car so they would still be my friends
- I’d like to say “invest” but I feel like thats rather useless. What if I die tomorrow? investments are good for the long term. So I’d probably start a charity that provides free treatment for eating and mental disorders, cause I’m a do gooder like that!
I also saw that many people would like simple meal ideas. Today’s recipe is what I call a “Guac Bowl”. Its good for almost anyone, vegetarian, meat loving, vegan, raw foodist, etc. because its based on a simple guacamole! You can play around with the other components. So for example, today I did a spaghetti squash and turkey guac bowl: